Friday 30 March 2018

To My Princess, From The Stars..



You needed me when I was gone
You cried for me when I was away
All I want to say now is that,
You've made a big mistake
But baby the biggest of them all
Was loving me.....

I never deserved you..
Your beautiful smile and beautiful face,
All casted a spell on me
You're a princess baby just believe me
And you need a Prince...
I'm just a low life, an underdog,
Who finally got the angel
So just let me go baby even though
I don't want you to...
You deserved more than me

 I'll always love you
Even as I'm away from you..
In this beautiful heaven
With all these angels around me
Who's beauty is nothing compared to you
I'm watching over you baby girl..
So just look up every night,
To the beautiful night sky
Where I'll stay forever...

The stars twinkles and flickers constantly
Like its nervous or shy..
Just like you when I first saw you..
Just like how you mad me feel...
When you smiled at me,
My beautiful princess...



Image source

No comments:

Post a Comment

For a Mindful Christmas Day

Its that magical season of the year ya'all!! There's something about this season which fills up our life with joy and happiness and...